A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Strebe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Strebe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strebe
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strebe Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strebe graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Strebe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical Center Of Plano
- Medical Center Of Odessa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Elisabeth Strebe MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Sara E. Strebe practice?
- Dr. Sara Strebe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sara Strebe practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Waco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Waco Surgeons and Waco Orthopedic Surgeons.