A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Sweetser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Sweetser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Sweetser, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweetser graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Sweetser has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara K Sweetser MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sara K. Sweetser practice?
- Dr. Sara Sweetser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sara Sweetser practices Pediatrics near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Pediatricians.