Dr. Sara Tonsing Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sara Tonsing?

November 1st, 2016

Would not recommend

Saw her for my first pregnancy. She took about 2 minutes with me to quickly go over a packet. I felt like I was just money to her...she tried to get me in and out as fast as she could. So glad I changed doctors.

March 26th, 2013

Fabulous Doctor

I loved Dr. Tonsing. I had her when my first child was born and I was so at ease with her! She checked up on me several times while in labor. She wasn't one of those doctors that just was there in time to catch the baby. She always took time if I had questions or concerns. She made me feel comfortable even in an awkward position. Great Doctor! I couldn't ask for a better one! Will definitely go to her for our next child and as long as she is in practice!!

April 23rd, 2012

Well Being of Patient is of NO CONCERN to Dr. Tonsing

Had a yearly appt. with Dr. Tonsing for Pap Smear. Since last visit I was diagnosed with a Prolactinoma (tumor on Pituitary Gland). I also have Crohn's Disease. I was 15 minutes late for my appt. due the the need of having to use the bathroom for my Crohn's. I was refused my appointment and told I had to reschedule for another 4 weeks out. I asked to speak to her or her nurse and they both basically told me that my well-being was no near as important as staying on schedule. I had two of my other doctors speak on my behalf on the importance of seeing me, and she dismissed them as if they were medical students who didn't know what they were talking about. In my 14 years of having a chronic illness I have never been treated the way she treated me that day. I was made to feel like a failure. And then on top of her dismissal of my health concerns. About two weeks later I received a letter stating that I was terminated as her patient due to my lack of respect towards her, her staff, and punctuality. VERY RUDE!!

February 25th, 2012

Dr. Tonsing is the best gynocologist in southern Colorado

Dr. Tonsing is a phenomenal physician. She cares enough to sit and talk with me after each and every visit and answers all my questions in a manner that makes sense. I have lived across the united states and have had physicians in several states. She ranks among the top. I feel lucky to have her as my physician and am certain that she has my best interest at heart. She truly cares about her patients. THANKS DR. TONSING!!!

January 31st, 2012

Terrible!!

She was always in a hurry, I had contractions for a month. Was having major contractions 6 weeks before my daughter was due, Tonsing said they weren't strong enough to concern her. 9 hours later i had my daughter at the nearest hospital, which was not covered by my insurance. She should have spent more time with me and figured out I was in labor and tried to stop it or at least admitted me to the hospital covered by by insurance. STAY AWAY!!!

November 28th, 2011

Dr. Tonsing has a very caring personality. I just feel like she is overbooked with clients. My time spent with her was very little, while I waited for at least 1/2 hour prior to every appointment if not longer.

August 21st, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Tonsing for over 14 years. She is a great doctor and I would never think about going to anyone else. I began seeing her when I was pregnant with my daughter. She delivered my daughter and has been my gynecologist ever since. She is always very professional but I have always felt very comfortable asking her any questions I have had and advice in various areas. I can't say enough about how much I appreciate her.

November 8th, 2010

Terrible

Terrible. She did not use lube on the speculum, she spent 2 seconds in the room with me. She acted like I was a gross, terrible person because I had a yeast infection. She was very rough. Her nurse was rude when she called with my results and did not explain well and told me it was not a big deal.Various people have had bad experiences with this Dr. also.

June 30th, 2017