Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sara Tranchina
Dr. Sara Tranchina, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Tranchina is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas, Texas Institute for Surgery-Presbyte and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth. Dr. Tranchina has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sara Tranchina has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Sara Tranchina is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Charles Lampe
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Family Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0 mi19
Dr. Leonard Behr
Dallas, TX 0 mi50
Dr. Michael Tolle
Family Medicine, Infectious Disease
Dallas, TX 0 mi21