A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Tranchina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Tranchina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tranchina
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tranchina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Tranchina, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tranchina graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Tranchina has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Eileen Tranchina MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sara E. Tranchina practice?
- Dr. Sara Tranchina has 1 office location.
Dr. Sara Tranchina practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.