A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Tranchina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Tranchina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tranchina
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Tranchina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Tranchina, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tranchina graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Tranchina has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Eileen Tranchina MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sara E. Tranchina practice?
- Dr. Sara Tranchina has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sara Tranchina practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.