A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Trucco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Trucco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Trucco, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trucco graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Trucco has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Trucco MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sara Trucco practice?
- Dr. Sara Trucco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sara Trucco practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians and San Francisco Pediatric Specialists.