A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Twogood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Twogood is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Twogood graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Twogood has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Beth Twogood MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Sara B. Twogood practice?
- Dr. Sara Twogood has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sara Twogood practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.