Dr. Sara Vazer, MD
Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
by M H on Mar 17th, 2015

Great doc! Helped me in avoiding huge bills from the ortho !

Insurance Charged for Services NOT received. show details Insurance Charged for Services NOT received.
by A, on Feb 17th, 2015

This doctor is somewhat rude. She asks to many personal questions that are not related to any medical need to know basis. She kept commenting on my appearance suggesting I should wear contacts instead of glasses for superficial purposes. I was asked if I wanted to receive two Vaccinations, I turned down both requests to receive the vaccinations. I recently received my insurance statement and she charged my insurance for BOTH vaccinations which I did NOT receive. MAKE SURE YOU CHECK YOUR INSURANCE CLAIMS because I am sure I am not the only one this was done to. I had to make a complaint to my insurance company.

Customer care show details Customer care
by Bechir on Dec 23rd, 2014

Front desk they have attitude she need to work with them special the Spanish one she have a big mouth and always argue with u thanks for understanding

Bad visit show details Bad visit
Oct 23rd, 2014

I went to this dr. because my insurance gave her name. She had poor bedside manners. Treated me as though i am a drug seeker. I will not go back to her. Please stay away from this incompetent doctor

patient show details patient
by khaled benyounes on Oct 8th, 2014

great doctor, very caring, listens to you and take time to explain her diagnostic and her prescription medecine

by Julie on Sep 20th, 2014

Very incompetent doctor. Did not do a good exam. Will not return

Not Happy show details Not Happy
Sep 16th, 2014

I went in for my office visit. My appointmen was at 9 AM and the doctor walked in at 9.30 am. I was told that she did not even come in the clinic until that time. If she is coming in late why bother to make an appointment viist at 9 AM. No apology when she came in late, poor bedside manners. I am not going back.

by Angela on Jul 24th, 2014

She helped during my difficult time. She paid attention to my needs and provided excellent care!!

Nov 11th, 2013

Not happy with my diagnosis and treatment. Will definitely not see her again.

May 9th, 2013

Awsome,Pleasure getting seen

poor quality show details poor quality
Aug 3rd, 2011

never had such a bad experienced doctor. I am pretty disappointing with her

kind and compassionate doctor show details kind and compassionate doctor
by Anonymous on Jun 22nd, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

Saw her at the new clinic and have followed her from the other rockville cpc office At cpc , patients were not given enough time/attention / rushed ov ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com