Dr. Sara Vazer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sara Vazer?

April 6th, 2016

disappointed

I went here and was so disappointed at the doctor. I did read the reviews, but thought I should give her a benefit of a doubt. Sure enough. She came in, asked a few questions and as I am meeting with her she receives a call. She rushes me out and decides to take the call, and says "that's all." I would NOT recommend this doctor to any one. Not to mention the staff, they are very rude.

April 5th, 2016

Perhaps this doctor should spend less time on patient profiling and judgements and more on bedside manner, treating the issue at hand, and compassion. I am a married woman without children (for various reasons although I love kids). I was asked why I didn't have kids at 46! Told I could use an egg donor or adopt. I know my options and have made my decision based on unselfish reasons. Instead I was made to feel I was incomplete as a woman for not procreating. I came to a woman so as to get away from the male chauvinism but I'm beginning to think this has nothing to do with gender and more with the individual. Very disappointing! Especially from a woman who comes from a country where they produce so many kids and can't feed them all! I never thought I'd be stigmatized in this way. I will not be going back. If you want a caring and compassionate doctor think again.

March 17th, 2015

Great doc! Helped me in avoiding huge bills from the ortho !

February 17th, 2015

Insurance Charged for Services NOT received.

This doctor is somewhat rude. She asks to many personal questions that are not related to any medical need to know basis. She kept commenting on my appearance suggesting I should wear contacts instead of glasses for superficial purposes. I was asked if I wanted to receive two Vaccinations, I turned down both requests to receive the vaccinations. I recently received my insurance statement and she charged my insurance for BOTH vaccinations which I did NOT receive. MAKE SURE YOU CHECK YOUR INSURANCE CLAIMS because I am sure I am not the only one this was done to. I had to make a complaint to my insurance company.

December 23rd, 2014

Customer care

Front desk they have attitude she need to work with them special the Spanish one she have a big mouth and always argue with u thanks for understanding

October 23rd, 2014

Bad visit

I went to this dr. because my insurance gave her name. She had poor bedside manners. Treated me as though i am a drug seeker. I will not go back to her. Please stay away from this incompetent doctor

October 8th, 2014

patient

great doctor, very caring, listens to you and take time to explain her diagnostic and her prescription medecine

September 21st, 2014

Very incompetent doctor. Did not do a good exam. Will not return

September 16th, 2014

Not Happy

I went in for my office visit. My appointmen was at 9 AM and the doctor walked in at 9.30 am. I was told that she did not even come in the clinic until that time. If she is coming in late why bother to make an appointment viist at 9 AM. No apology when she came in late, poor bedside manners. I am not going back.

July 24th, 2014

She helped during my difficult time. She paid attention to my needs and provided excellent care!!

November 11th, 2013

Not happy with my diagnosis and treatment. Will definitely not see her again.

May 9th, 2013