A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Vegh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Vegh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vegh
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Vegh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Vegh, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Vegh graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Vegh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara R Vegh MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sara R. Vegh practice?
- Dr. Sara Vegh has 1 office location.
Dr. Sara Vegh practices Ophthalmology near Libertyville, IL.
See Libertyville Ophthalmologists.