A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Vegh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Vegh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Vegh, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Vegh graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Vegh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northshore University Healthsystem
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Vegh MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sara Vegh practice?
- Dr. Sara Vegh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sara Vegh practices Ophthalmology near Libertyville, IL.
See Libertyville Ophthalmologists.