A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Vegh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Vegh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Vegh, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Vegh graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Vegh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vegh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan