Dr. Sara Walker Koziol Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sara Walker Koziol?

May 8th, 2017

Wait time, only spent 5 minutes with doctor.

Appointment time 10:15, sit in waiting room for 50 minutes. Got weighed, put in room & had to wait another 1hr & 20 minutes before saw doctor for about 5 minutes.

October 28th, 2015

Dr. Walker and her staff were incredibly kind, courteous and professional. I couldn't be more happy with my treatment. She managed my pain properly, addressed all of my many concerns with patience and professionalism and has been a reliable support system on my on my road to recovery. Not to mention the friendly staff who go out of their way to care for and accommodate their patients in both scheduling and in-office. I would recommend this doctor and her staff to anyone that is looking for a family physician!

May 13th, 2013

This doctor did not help me at all

dr walker mis diagnosed me and did not help me at all.I do not recomend her,and i am not happy with her services and her office.quick to take your money or charge your insurance,and when she says shes going to reffer you to a specialist example an ear nose and throat dr.,dont belive her,or her staff.I have had a severe sinus infection for going on two months,saw her,she gave three antibiotics and told me she was going to give me refferal to an ent dr,two days later her offices calls me and states that they gave me the wrong antibiotics,still no refferal.I go and get new meds,and wait for a call from ent.a week goes by.I call last thursday and was told that i was reffered and should get a call by the end of the week.no call,no apppointment.I call this week to dr.walkers office,and was told the refferal was put in on may the 7th.Smart thinking me(very rare)ask who? They gave me the name and number.I call.The Ent dr. has not recived a refferal for me from Dr. walkers office..Just a word of warning folks...this is what Dr.walkers office has done for me.

February 6th, 2012

Waiting Time

I waited over 2 hours to see her. You only have and hour on the survey. There is no excuse for making anyone wait this long.

May 12th, 2016