Overall Review

3.2

October 27th, 2015
Dr. Walker and her staff were incredibly kind, courteous and professional. I couldn't be more happy with my treatment. She managed my pain properly, addressed all of my many concerns with patience and professionalism and has been a reliable support system on my on my road to recovery. Not to mention the friendly staff who go out of their way to care for and accommodate their patients in both scheduling and in-office. I would recommend this doctor and her staff to anyone that is looking for a family physician!

May 13th, 2013
This doctor did not help me at all
dr walker mis diagnosed me and did not help me at all.I do not recomend her,and i am not happy with her services and her office.quick to take your money or charge your insurance,and when she says shes going to reffer you to a specialist example an ear nose and throat dr.,dont belive her,or her staff.I have had a severe sinus infection for going on two months,saw her,she gave three antibiotics and told me she was going to give me refferal to an ent dr,two days later her offices calls me and states that they gave me the wrong antibiotics,still no refferal.I go and get new meds,and wait for a call from ent.a week goes by.I call last thursday and was told that i was reffered and should get a call by the end of the week.no call,no apppointment.I call this week to dr.walkers office,and was told the refferal was put in on may the 7th.Smart thinking me(very rare)ask who? They gave me the name and number.I call.The Ent dr. has not recived a refferal for me from Dr. walkers office..Just a word of warning folks...this is what Dr.walkers office has done for me.

February 6th, 2012
Waiting Time
I waited over 2 hours to see her. You only have and hour on the survey. There is no excuse for making anyone wait this long.