Dr. Sara Ward MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 25th, 2012
second visit - still fantastic doctor
Aside from the long wait to actually get the appointment, my overall experience was excellent. I was brought from the wating room to the office on time and the actual check-up was not rushed at all. I'm sure there are plenty of great dermatologists in the Chicago area, but Dr. Ward is certainly among the best. As far as rates; they give a 25% discount if you pay on the spot which I did as I typically do not reach my $2500 deductible on my insurance. p.s. she did not remove anything for a biopsy this visit.

February 22nd, 2010
I was lucky enough to find a cancellation for an emergency visit. However, I was billed for tests that were not done, and for a diagnosis not received. The 15 minute visit cost $480 and all I know is that I had what looked like herpes simplex on my nose. She is very nice, but I wouldn't rate her medical skills on niceness. This was my not my first visit to her, but I think it was my last. Gold coast attitude with gold coast prices.

March 7th, 2009
Very good doctor
Dr. Ward makes puts you at ease and makes the appointment as comfortable as it could be.