Dr. Sara Wester Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sara Wester?

Operated on both eyes and regained my site

Posted on June 6th, 2017

Great surgeon and personable. Very knowledgable. I recommend her and trust Dr Wester

Saved my wife's eye site!!! She is SUPER. A great surgeon and lovely person.

Posted on April 20th, 2017

Best Doctor!

Posted on January 17th, 2014

Dr Wester has truly been a blessing in my life. Approx 1.5 years ago I had a serious onset of Bell’s palsy. It left me with paralysis on my right side of my face. I did not regain any movement for approx 3 months, and was not able to blink my eye for 5 months. It was the worst experience I could have ever have imagined. Slowly I regained approx 70 – 80% of my facial muscle movement. 15 months later I saw no additional improvement. My facial muscles just never function like before, and my eye brow/lid did not move or match my other eye that was not affected. During my first visit with Dr Wester, she spent nearly 1 hour examining me and sending me for tests at Bascom Palmer Eye Institute. When I returned with the results she had a clear idea of my condition, and provided well explained procedures that could help make my eyes match and stop the spasms that occurred regularly. Understand that BP affects your mental health as well as your physical health. You do not feel or look like yourself. Dr Wester reshaped both upper eye lids to match, removing the sagging lids that were a result of BP. 3 months following she injected Botox in specific areas around my eye to stop the spasms and allow my muscle to stop contracting back to my ear (complete opposite of the sagging facial experience at the beginning). Today, I look better than I looked before my onset. I never met a Doctor so caring and dedicated to her patients. I truly recommend Dr Wester to anyone that has something similar or is dealing with the residual left from BP. My life is back to normal because of her. I have been to so many physicians during this trial, but Dr Wester clearly made the most impact to my health, physically and mentally :) .

Posted on June 13th, 2012

Fantastic Surgeon, perfectionist. Kind and caring throughout the entire treatment. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Posted on October 19th, 2017