Dr. Sara Wine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sara Wine?

June 10th, 2013

Dr. Wine was the one doctor that finally listened to me. My previous doctor wanted me to take three different medicines. Dr. Wine ran a battery of simply blood tests to find out I had food intolerances. Simply dietary changes cured me. She stopped and really listened to me as I spoke. Very friendly, very kind. Wonderful bedside manner. I just love her!

May 15th, 2013

Poor Quality

I have been going to St. Vincent Medical group for 16 years now and have been seeing two different physicians (Wanee and Rexing) depending on availability. This time I needed an appointment and Wine was available. When discussing prospective medications I have read of in blogs and videos pertaining to my particular diagnosis, Wine was very abrasive with her reactions to simple inqueries about certain drugs. After explaining to her a family member's suicidal thought while they were on the same drug she was recommending, she asked me if they were "writing the prescription?". She reiterated multiple times she would not prescribe me the drug I had heard of and researched. I was fine with this and wanted to move on with her recommendations, and only mentioned 1 other option. She seemed much more eager on not prescribing a drug than providing potential remedies. After 25 years with a heart condition and multiple surgeries, I have never felt so agitated with a doctor. While I was still inquiring about the medication she ended up prescribing me she began standing and walking to the door before asking me if I had any other questions, which I did, but felt I was taking up her time within our 10 minute meeting. If a refill is all you need, this doctor will more than likely have an open appointment for you. Wait time is also very short.

March 26th, 2013

Dr. Wine spent time with me hearing about my complex medical past and listened, really listened. She was able to think out of the box and she helped me find answers when others just wanted to write for a pill and send me on my way. I know she has 2 practices, Holistic medicine and Urgent Care. So I disagree with the other reviewers, if you want Urgent care for colds etc the that's what she'll provide. If you want more comprehensive care then see her at her regular office and ask for more time. You can't expect doctors to give you extradornary care in 15 minutes anymore people, our insurance plans don't allow it.

November 18th, 2012

Dr. Sara Wine

June 18th, 2012

Respect

This doctor did not treat me respectfully and was curt in answering questions. Failed to give information about illness or what to look for, a really bad medical situation.

August 24th, 2011

Look else where

I was very disappointed with this doctor. Dr. Wine spent less than two minutes assessing the problem. She spent about three minutes in the room, gave a prescription, and sent me on my way with no explanation for her diagnosis. It ended up being the wrong medication and diagnosis.

January 17th, 2017