A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Winstanley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Winstanley graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Winstanley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
- St Mary & Elizabeth Medical Center-Claremont Ca
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Winstanley DO and MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sara Winstanley practice?
- Dr. Sara Winstanley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sara Winstanley practices Emergency Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Emergency Physicians.