Dr. Sara Working MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 22nd, 2015
I personally like Dr. Working. She has been very honest with me and keeps up on current medical journals and studies. I did disagree with her on one opinion once so I just did what I felt was best. The day after I had my son (and was having complications) she came by the hospital at about 6am before heading into her office just to check on me and update me. She had already reviewed test results prior to coming in. I feel that she is brutally honest at times, which I like. I have never felt rushed or like my fears didn't matter. I don't hit up Dr. Google after hearing her opinion and that's a good sign in my book.

July 8th, 2015
Dr. Working was the on call dr when I went I to labor with my third baby. I was due for a repeat c section later in the week, and was assured by my dr that if I should go into labor before the scheduled date, I would just go in and have the baby right away. Dr working refused to even come in and see me, even though my contractions were 2 minutes apart and unbearable. She sent me home with ambien and percocet and essentially told the nurse to tell me to sleep it off. Of course you don't just "sleep off" labor, and the following day I went to my drs office and was told I had no fluid and needed an emergency C. Not to mention the baby's heart rate was dropping with every contraction. She was born perfect, thanks to Dr. Dekay, and zero thanks to Dr Working, who couldn't even be bothered to come in at 1 am to deliver a baby that should have been delivered.

February 26th, 2015
Dr. Working is so intelligent, patient and kind! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wonderful OBGYN!!

January 9th, 2015
Dr. Working is a fantastic OBGYN! I highly recommend her to all women.