A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. S Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. S Goldman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Goldman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. S Yedida Goldman MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. S Y. Goldman practice?
- Dr. S Goldman has 1 office location.
Dr. S Goldman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Abington, PA.
See Abington Radiologists.