A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Yoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Yoon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yoon
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Yoon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoon graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Yoon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Rancho Cordova Medical Offices
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Yoon MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sara Yoon practice?
- Dr. Sara Yoon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sara Yoon practices Ophthalmology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA and Forest Hills, NY.
See Flushing Ophthalmologists.