A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Yoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Yoon is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoon graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Yoon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Yoon MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sara Yoon practice?
- Dr. Sara Yoon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sara Yoon practices Ophthalmology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Roseville, CA.
See Forest Hills Ophthalmologists.