A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Young is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Young, MD, MS is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Boston University . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Young has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Via Christi Hospital - St Francis Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara E Young MD and MS is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sara E. Young practice?
- Dr. Sara Young has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sara Young practices Family Medicine near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, GA and Wichita, KS.
See Augusta Family Physicians.