A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarada Kadewari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarada Kadewari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarada Kadewari, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadewari graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Kadewari has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kadewari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 10 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sarada Kadewari practice?
Dr. Sarada Kadewari practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Lehighton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, PA.
See Lehighton Pediatricians.