Dr. Sarada Kadewari Is this you?

March 24th, 2014

Have trusted Dr. K with my son since he was born.

Ive been taking my son to this doctor since he was 3 days old, and hes now 15 months. I absolutely adore her. She is very attentive, and humors my neurotic worries as a new parent. Sometimes the wait in the office is a little bit ((I see her in the Gilbert Office)) but its always for a good reason, I.e. a very sick child who needs special attention. I would recommend this pediaitrician to anyone she is very intelligent, but also very nice and makes sure to give each patient her undivided attention.

August 20th, 2013

Avoid

Long wait times. Rude staff. The nurses don't seem to know what they're doing and the Doctor seems frustrated with them. Definitely don't want to feel staff tension at the Pediatrician's office. When I was there the office wasn't very clean, there were stains on the table where I was asked to place my baby - it looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a while.

August 20th, 2013

Incompetent

Everyone from the nurses to the billing department to the doctor are awful. I guess if there are a limited number of choices in the area that think they don't have to do a better job. Avoid them if you can.

March 1st, 2013

Do not take your child to her!

Unfortuneately i have had to take my daughter to her. Let me tell you, this woman looks for anything wrong in your child, focuses on it and makes your think your child is "not normal" and physically deformed. She makes it seem as if you (the parent) do not know anything about your child. I believe she is part of a "kick back" scheme. Where she will send your child for surgery or therap and get a percentage. My daughter has not been sick in 2 years (Thank God!) and has met all of her milestones on time. Yet, this woman wanted me to send her to speech therapy and have a hernia removed. Luckily I have changed her pediatritian because I have found out that she never had a hernia!! Now she is 4 1/2 and speaks better than most adults. My advise, just don't take your child to her. It will only cause you stress thinking there is something wrong with him/her and if you do go to NE Pediatrics, just ask to see one of the other doctors.

May 17th, 2011

Somewhere else

she doesnt know anything and acts like she does. i dont like her one bit

April 21st, 2010

Great Doctor

I highly recommend her. She is a great doctor and has sat and talked with me about my daughters illnesses and has good bed side manner!!!

April 1st, 2009

Ive had enough

My daughter has gone to this office since she was born, and I never really liked that I was there 4 hours just to be seen and they never answer the phone but I wanted her to stAY in one place because she was born with a minor heart condition and thye have her history. Enough is enough- my daughter had an awful cough at 11 months old and we brought her to the ER- they told us she was too yound to get any cold remedy, and that if the cough does not subside to bring her to her Dr.-- 2 weeks later we were at Dr. Kadewaris office for her 1 year check up AND to talk about her cough which had gotten more fluid sounding. They were not concerned at all. they wrote out a script for routine blood work for lead levels and CBC's and we were on our way. 2 weeks later I can not deal with this anymore, i called off of work, demanded them to fit her in that day, where I discover my daughter has a serious viral infection that the office knew about but "must have filed away her blood work lab, oops sorry" and NEVER called me about it. Her virus developed into Bronchitis/Pneumonia.. they are not really sure..Dr. Kadewari (ms.) specifically told me she has a virus and not a bacteria...and wrote me out an RX for Arithomycin...which days later i began reading the rx insert where it boldly states...this antibiotic treats only bacterial infections and will not treat viral infections! This office of Dr.s has done NOTHINg to mend the situation, not even an apology. Not even a return call from the head Dr. as promised. If you care about the safety of you child and need peace of mind when they're sick-- do not bring them to this dr.

August 10th, 2008

thorough , caring and compassionate physician

i highly recommend her