A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Anderson, Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Anderson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Anderson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Regions Hospital
- Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah A Anderson MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sarah A. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Sarah Anderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Anderson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Orthopedic Surgeons.