A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Anderson, Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Anderson, LCSW, LICSW, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Anderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Regions Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah A Anderson LCSW, LICSW, and MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sarah A. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Sarah Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Anderson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Orthopedic Surgeons.