A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Jones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Jones, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Jones has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Ann Jones MD is a female Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sarah A. Jones practice?
- Dr. Sarah Jones has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Jones practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Sioux Falls Surgeons and Sioux Falls Pediatric Surgeons.