A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Jones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Jones, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Jones has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jones accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sarah A. Jones practice?
Dr. Sarah Jones practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, General Practice, and Pediatrics near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Sioux Falls Surgeons, Sioux Falls Pediatric Surgeons, Sioux Falls General Practitioners, and Sioux Falls Pediatricians.