Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sarah Kent
Dr. Sarah Kent, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chestnut Hill, MA. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kent is affiliated with Brigham & Women's Hospital, Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham & Women`s Hospital. Dr. Kent has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sarah Kent has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sarah Kent is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Dr. Joshua Boyce
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatric Pulmonology
Chestnut Hill, MA 0 mi32
Dr. Mark Weinfeld
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Chestnut Hill, MA 0 mi26
Dr. Jonathan Levine
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Chestnut Hill, MA 0 mi15