A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Kent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Kent is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Kent, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kent graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kent has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Ann Kent MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah A. Kent practice?
- Dr. Sarah Kent has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Kent practices Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists.