A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Russell, Family Practitioner is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Russell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Russell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Anne Russell MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah A. Russell practice?
- Dr. Sarah Russell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Russell practices Family Medicine near Temecula, CA.
See Temecula Family Physicians.