A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Achenbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Achenbach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Achenbach graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Achenbach has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hamot Medical Center
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Elizabeth Achenbach MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah E. Achenbach practice?
- Dr. Sarah Achenbach has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Achenbach practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Union City, PA and Edinboro, PA.
See Erie Obstetricians & Gynecologists.