Learn more about Dr. Sarah Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Adams, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Gestational Trophoblastic Cancer
- Heterotopic Ossification
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Palliative Care
- Trophoblastic Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Adams has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sarah F. Adams practice?
Dr. Sarah Adams practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Gynecology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Albuquerque Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Albuquerque Oncologists.