A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Adams is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Adams, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Gestational Trophoblastic Cancer
- Heterotopic Ossification
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Palliative Care
- Trophoblastic Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from University of Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Adams has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Foster Adams MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah F. Adams practice?
- Dr. Sarah Adams has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Adams practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Albuquerque Obstetricians & Gynecologists.