A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Aderholt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Aderholt is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Aderholt, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aderholt graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Aderholt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Texas Medical Center
- Hall-Brooke Behavioral Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Aderholt MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sarah Aderholt practice?
- Dr. Sarah Aderholt has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Aderholt practices Psychiatry near Trumbull, CT.
See Trumbull Psychiatrists.