A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Aderholt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Aderholt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aderholt
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aderholt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Aderholt, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Aderholt graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Aderholt has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Aderholt MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sarah Aderholt practice?
- Dr. Sarah Aderholt has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Aderholt practices Psychiatry near Fairfield, CT.
See Fairfield Psychiatrists.