Dr. Sarah Alander Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Sarah Alander?

Excellent Pediatrician

Posted on April 15th, 2014

We had to rush our 3 year old son to the hospital. He has a peanut allergy and somehow found and consumed one. He is afraid of even going to his regular doctors office for a routine visit, so he was a mess walking into the emergency room. After we got into a room in the emergency room (pediatric side), she was quick to come in and introduce herself as the doctor that will take care of our son. She is very very polite and understanding and really put my sons' doctor anxiety to rest. She was thorough and informative. My son and 7 year old daughter that was with us loved talking to her so much that they didn't want to leave! Overall, I couldn't be happier about her service. I only wish she was our children's regular pediatrician.

Posted on August 11th, 2016