A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Alexander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Alexander, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Alexander has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Weeks Alexander MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah W. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Sarah Alexander has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Alexander practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatricians and Cleveland Pediatric Specialists.