A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Amarasingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Amarasingham is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Amarasingham, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Amarasingham graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Amarasingham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Children S Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Naseem Amarasingham MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sarah N. Amarasingham practice?
- Dr. Sarah Amarasingham has 7 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Amarasingham practices Pediatrics near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar Hill, TX and Dallas, TX.
See McKinney Pediatricians.