A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Anderson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Anderson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Anderson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Parkway Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Ann Anderson MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah A. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Sarah Anderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Anderson practices Internal Medicine near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Hollywood Internists.