Dr. Sarah Andrews Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sarah Andrews?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Sarah Andrews?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 3rd, 2016

I switched to Dr. Andrews as my primary OBGYN after she delivered my daughter in 2014. I liked her because she was quick, precise, and answered my questions in a very straightforward manner. I liked her until I started having complications with my second pregnancy. She told me I had a subchorionic hematoma but did not give me any details or practical advice on how to care for myself and had to find all of that via mommy forums online. Then, when I lost my son a month later at 17 weeks due to an infection that wasn't caught probably due to my continued bleeding, her bedside manner was very cold. She did apologize for my loss, but then inspected my son as if he were an interesting specimen and compared him to an alien. If you want a doctor to simply do your well woman visit and get you in and out in a hurry...she's your gal. But if you want a doctor that is warm and understanding and will be supportive and kind, look elsewhere.

June 9th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Andrews as my Gyno for many years now and have found her to be an amazing doctor very attentive and a wonderful bedside manner. Never rushing to get out of the room and allows time for me to inquire re: purpose of my visit, she addresses and explains in detail. NOT very common for doctors now a days. I have and will continue to recommend her to my friends, family and co-workers.

December 17th, 2014

Dr. Andrews shows concern for her patients.

April 28th, 2014

After 14 years will be looking for another Ob/Gyn

Staff for many years at Premier has progressively become more rude, condescending and apathetic over the last several years. It usually takes several months to get an appointment with Dr. Andrews (even as an established patient). I'm sad to not see Dr. Andrews anymore, but glad to not put up with front office/management staff anymore.

September 13th, 2013

Fabulous doctor who is not judgemental!

I have been patient of Dr. Andrews for seven years. After years of infertility, she correctly diagnosed and treated the cause of my recurring miscarriages after other doctors chalked up the losses as "sometimes stuff happens." When my son was born, the delivery was wonderful and joyous. Her staff is amazing; her nurse is funny and competent. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my healthcare. I have a live baby only because of her.

February 3rd, 2012

Dispappointed in this doctor

I had this doctor for 18 years. Yes, I had my first baby at 38 years old. I kept her all these years because it was just a well women exam. In and out get it over with :) However, when I became pregnant is when it all changed. She was just as fast as horrible bed side manner. She told me 100% I would have to be cut to get baby out. Most doctor's try to see if your going to tear first. She was rude and cold towards me when I was emotional and scared. She does not like you to have birth plan and will not read it. Now if you go to her she makes you sign something that limits your options giving birth. She pressured me into being induced. I was only 40 weeks. She actually told me that my epi would not help my pain when I asked for one. The doctor that I admired and trusted told me this !!! Well she was wrong. I went from a pain level of 10 to o. I told her she was wrong at my 6 weeks check up. She just shrugged her shoulders and ingored my comment. So many reasons why I am disappointed with her. I had to find new doctor. :(

July 26th, 2010

GREAT surgeon also.

May 5th, 2009

I have had the pleasure of having Dr. Andrews as my OB/GYN for 12 years. She is practical and informative. Her bedside manner is excellent. She takes the time to explain every diagnosis and weighs all options for patient care. She is one of the premier doctors in her field. I would highly reccommend her to anyone looking for a OB/GYN.

April 21st, 2008

Fabulous!

She has been my doctor for 14 years. She has always been a great listener and follows through. She helped me through a high risk pregnancy with twins without a C-section, even though the second one was breech.My mother and 2 sisters and my oldest daughter see her, so you can see I highly recommend her.

August 21st, 2017