A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Apollo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Apollo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Apollo graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Apollo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Gravitz Apollo DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah G. Apollo practice?
- Dr. Sarah Apollo has 7 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Apollo practices Family Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Seal Beach, CA and Orange, CA.
See Anaheim Family Physicians.