A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Apollo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Apollo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Apollo graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Apollo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Apollo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 52 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sarah G. Apollo practice?
Dr. Sarah Apollo practices Family Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and Seal Beach, CA.
See Anaheim Family Physicians.