Dr. Sarah Apollo DO Patient Reviews

• 17 reviews

October 14th, 2016
Not impressed
First time visit for a physical exam. I arrived and walked the 10 steps to the front desk where the receptionist did not even acknowledge me until I was standing in front of her desk; and only did so after about 10 seconds of her looking at her computer screen before looking up. The good thing is that there was only one other person so not a long wait. My blood pressure was not taken, no vitals other than my weight, no questionnaire for my overall health which have always been standard with other doctors. (I did have to sign something that stated that I would not seek litigation or jury trial if there is malpractice and agreed to arbitration; something new for me.) I wasn't even done with my conversation about things I wanted to ask the doctor before she sent me down the hall for a urine test. I came back expecting to pick up where we left off and one of the office staff members who weighed me, was handing me paperwork and dismissing me. I told her that I wasn't done and she said, "She (doctor) is already in with another patient." I asked to wait because I wasn't done asking the doctor about other things I had questions about. I did get back to see Dr. Apollo who was eager to prescribe medicines and refer me to a specialist, without asking a lot of questions. No personal information was gathered other than whether I smoked and drank. Nothing about the line of work I'm in and whether this could have an impact on my health, etc. Seriously would not recommend this doctor if this is their normal process. Maybe they were having a bad day? Maybe I expected too much - but I indicated it was my first visit, trying to establish a new family doctor - ideally one who cares and whose staff cares, or at least pretends to care. Truly I did not get that sense at all.

February 10th, 2016
Mom and I think she's a wonderful Physician!
She makes my mom and I feel like she has all of the time in the world to answer all of my questions, even though I know this not to be true, she is thorough, ,no nonsense, she's great!

November 8th, 2015
I LOVE Dr. Apollo!

January 16th, 2015
She's a wonderful doctor!!

September 3rd, 2014
Review
Excellent doctor! Very caring and she actually listens. She takes good care of you. No long wait nor short doctor visits. No going around the bush, she immediately sends you out for testing if needed. Always willing to help in any way. Dr. Apollo is very dedicated to her patients needs. Great doctor, I highly recommend her.

July 1st, 2014
Love My Doctor
I found Dr. Apollo when I lived in Anaheim Hills, since moved and I kept her! Enough said! Thank you!

October 3rd, 2013
Would not recommend Dr Apollo.

July 6th, 2012
Dr. Apollo is the best
I have changed insurance plans to stay with her as a patient! She is caring and friendly. I wonder why, in 2010, one of the prior reviewers (I think George was the name) decided upon himself to accuse her of drug abuse..? Did he see a syringe hanging from her arm, or was she holding a bong when she walked in? Or was he probably just upset about <something, something, something> and decided to accuse a physician of something outlandish. In any case, Dr. Apollo appears clear-headed, witty and kind-hearted any time I've met with her (she's been my Doc since 2003).

January 5th, 2012
Dr. Sarah Apollo is very friendly, caring and thorough doctor.

August 14th, 2011
Hard to find a doctor like this...
Dr. Apollo takes the time to figure out what's wrong. She never lets me leave her office feeling like my questions have not been answered. She takes my health very seriously and has a wonderful bedside manner. She's the best, so glad I found her!!!!!

March 18th, 2011
No nonsense
Had a very bad tendon tear. Dr. Apollo saw me the same day I called. She made the assessment right away and referred me to an orthopedic surgeon. Had surgery two days later. She gave me all the priority i needed to get the tear fixed 'stat' and didn't hesitate. Great ending to this story. Thanks doc!

February 17th, 2011
-horrible at getting back to you- does NOT follow up after sending you for tests and when you call they give you the run around and no results and tell you to keep calling and still no results after a month!