A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Aydt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Aydt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aydt
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Aydt, FAAP, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aydt graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Aydt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - Cape Girardeau
- Southeast Missouri Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah A Aydt FAAP, FACP, and MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sarah A. Aydt practice?
- Dr. Sarah Aydt has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Aydt practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Cape Girardeau, MO.
See Cape Girardeau Internists and Cape Girardeau Pediatricians.