Learn more about Dr. Sarah Aydt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Aydt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aydt
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aydt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Aydt, FAAP, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aydt graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Aydt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - Cape Girardeau
- Southeast Missouri Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah A Aydt FAAP, FACP, and MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sarah A. Aydt practice?
- Dr. Sarah Aydt has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Aydt practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Cape Girardeau, MO.
See Cape Girardeau Internists and Cape Girardeau Pediatricians.