Dr. Sarah Azad MD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

June 12th, 2012
Going hiking one week after surgery
We found Dr. Azad through a referral from my previous Gyn. I needed a hysterectomy because my sister was diagnosed with cancer and I wasn't taking any risks. Dr. Azad took time and tried to talk me out of it, but she respected my decision, which I really appreciate.Even better, the whole thing was done with four little incisions and laparoscopy. I went home the next day and we're going hiking tomorrow, just over a week from my surgery. I feel so great!

May 21st, 2012
Blessed hands
Dr. Azad did my pelvic surgery nearly a month ago. I still cannot thank her enough for her care. She didn't push me, made sure I knew what was to be expected, and performed the surgery without a single problem. My recovery was excellent and best of all, I knew she was there for me.

May 16th, 2012
Great doctor, feels like family
I just wanted to share what a wonderful experience my husband and I had with Dr. Azad and the birth of our child. She really feels like family. I can never thank her enough.

May 10th, 2012
Dr Sarah Azad is the best doc I've ever met in my life....

May 8th, 2012
Gentle Ob/gyn
I hate going to the gyno, I find the exams not only embarrassing but painful. I read about her online as being patient, so I just saw her for my annual ( a few months late!). I couldn't believe it, it was the first time in all these years the pap exam was not painful. Amazing, and she wasn't rushing me out the door either. Good hands and a good attitude in the same doctor!

February 22nd, 2012
I can give her one star for the way she entertain and socialize with her patient. I had horrible experience with Dr. Azad, when I visited after checkup she knew I am going to have baby soon, but she didnt care and told me if I would like she can scratch can bring baby out forcibly or I am going to have a other Dr. to replace her because she has plans with her sister in two days. Next day I have my baby while she was hanging out with her sister. In contrast the Dr. who substitutes her when my baby was born gives me a lot of information which I was unaware while visiting Dr. Azad for nine months. I would also like to share that dont trust Dr. Azads words she only emphasis on stuff from which she can make some more money she doesnt really care about you or your unborn baby.

February 16th, 2012
Great bedside manner
Doctors are doctors, but by the time I had my surgery, I felt like Dr. Azad was my dear friend. I'm doing so well now, that I don't need to go to the doctors, and now I miss her!

September 25th, 2011
Excellent listener
I recently went to see Dr. Azad for a problem I was having. She was very attentive and took the time to listen to me and then the time to examine me. ...

September 8th, 2011
Caring and right on!
I went to see Dr. Azad after having struggled with a problem for quite some time. What was most striking was the time she spent talking to me before doing an exam or ordering blood work. Then she did her exam and sat me down and told me what she thought the problem was. She took the time to write down what we were going to do. First this testing, then these steps. She made it clear that we had to do the testing to make sure it wasn't something else, but that she was pretty sure she knew what the problem was. She even followed up with me by phone so I didn't have to take any more time off work.Thank God there are doctors who still care and have time to listen!

April 26th, 2011
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Dr. Azad is very caring, friendly and polite. She has this positive energy which is infectious and you don't really feel low and down due to your ailments. Her diagnosis is excellent and she is very professional.I love her nurse as well ... she is very sweet. The ambiance of the office is very relaxing ... I highly recommend her to everyone. I jus love her :)

December 16th, 2010
Good doctor
She is a good doctor. the best part is her caring nature - she radiates warmth and makes you feel comfortable

May 16th, 2010
Thanks for your care
I would recommend Dr Azad to anyone. She is truly wonderful!! I just can not say enough good things about her. She immediately makes you feel at ease and she explains everything in full detail. I visited having a problem pregnancy, and some bad experiences with my previous doctor...but a visit with Dr Azad was like a huge burden lifted from my shoulders. If you are looking for a caring, down to earth, knowledgeable OBGYN then look no further..