A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Babai, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Babai graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.More Education & Awards
Dr. Babai has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
- Akron General Woman's Care
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Babai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Babai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sarah Babai practice?
Dr. Sarah Babai practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Tallmadge, OH.
See Akron Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Kala Babai, Dr. Sadie Babai, Dr. Sallie Babai, Dr. Sally Babai