A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Babai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Babai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Babai, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Babai graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Babai has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa - Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Babai MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah Babai practice?
- Dr. Sarah Babai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Babai practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tallmadge, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Akron, OH.
See Tallmadge Obstetricians & Gynecologists.