A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Barlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Barlow, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Barlow graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Barlow has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Saint Louis University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barlow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sarah E. Barlow practice?
Dr. Sarah Barlow practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Houston Gastroenterologists.