A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Barlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Barlow, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Barlow graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Barlow has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Saint Louis University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Endicott Barlow MD and MPH is a female Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah E. Barlow practice?
- Dr. Sarah Barlow has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Barlow practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Houston Gastroenterologists.