A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Beaumont:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Beaumont, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beaumont graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Beaumont has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Phx Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah W Beaumont MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sarah W. Beaumont practice?
- Dr. Sarah Beaumont has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Beaumont practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Pediatricians.