A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Beaumont:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Beaumont, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beaumont graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Beaumont has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Phx Childrens Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beaumont accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan