Dr. Sarah Behel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 3rd, 2015
She is a most compassionate human being. She cares about you as a human being and a patient. Unlike some other doctors, this is not a business for her. It is a way to help out people in their hardest time, recover, and stand up on their own. She understands pain. I am thankful for my lucky stars that I was referred to her.

April 7th, 2015
In dealing with an abusive spouse, she used empathetic therapy which the patient reported included agreeing that it "takes two to tango." Anyone thinking of seeing her ought to investigate reflective therapy. Merely parroting back the patient's statements only seems to underscore, in the patient's mind, that violent actions are justifiable.

January 31st, 2015
Run away from this person
Run away as fast as you can. She practices a type of reflective listening which parrots back the patients' words without any real guidance. So, when my husband beat me and told her it was my fault, she agreed with him that he had no anger issues. Wrecked my life.

August 3rd, 2009
Patient
I have been with Dr. Behel for several years. When I first started I was in deep grief and in a a tremendous amount of personal pain. Now, I see her on an as needed basis. She promptly returns my calls and I've found it easy to get appointment times that work for me. She's a good listener and has a warm empathetic nature. When we discuss medications, I have gained trust and respect in her level of expertise. She keeps up with the latest reseach and data relavent to her field. She also networks with other Doctors which I think is a plus. She's truthful with me and has advocated on my behalf. As a Dr. she's a gem. As a person, I find her interesting, well-traveled, and a pleasure to be around.