A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Bellemare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Bellemare is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellemare graduated from Universite Laval, Quebec. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bellemare has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bellemare accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sarah Bellemare practice?
Dr. Sarah Bellemare practices Surgery and Transplant Surgery near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.