A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Bellemare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Bellemare is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellemare graduated from Universite Laval, Quebec. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bellemare has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah DR Bellemare MD is a female Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sarah D. Bellemare practice?
- Dr. Sarah Bellemare has 10 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Bellemare practices Surgery near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.