Dr. Sarah Beshlian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sarah Beshlian?

July 29th, 2016

The Best Arthritic Surgeon in Seattle! Restored My hand function from 25% to 100%.

Sarah Doerschuk Beshlian M.D. voted one of the best Doctors in Seattle. Personal & Professional. I had extreme Arthritis in my left wrist. She operated and now I am at 100% where before I had constant pain and about 25% function of my left hand. She performed a new technique that saves time, scars and healing.

January 25th, 2012

Liz Thorning

It was so comforting seeing Dr. Beshlian. She knew right away what my problem was on my first visit. It was taken care of within a short time the surgery went well. My hand was healed without scarring. I had to see her a year later for another problem with my other hand and she againg handled it without any problem. That surgery also went well. She is a super person, one whom you feel happy to have as your doctor, who knows what she is doing and treat you with kindness and respect.

October 2nd, 2011

Broken Wrist

I broke my wrist and was told by the ER doctor that I might need surgery. I searched for hand surgeons in Seattle and Dr. Beshlian was able to see me within 3 days of calling her office. When I met with Dr. Beshlian she clearly explained my x-rays to me and why I would need surgery to fix my wrist. We discussed my options (including what I could expect from recovery if I chose to forgo surgery) and, as I hammered her with questions about the surgery for 10 minutes straight, thoroughly answered all of my concerns. She covered everything from the risks of surgery, to the type of material the plate that would be put in my arm was made of, to the option to remove the plate once my wrist was healed. She even gave me referrals to two other doctors in case I wanted second opinions. After meeting with her, though, I felt very confident in her ability to successfully execute my surgery and scheduled the surgery for the following week.On the day of surgery, Dr. Beshlian visited with me briefly before the surgery to answer any of my last minute questions. After the surgery was over and I was in recovery she also (I was told) sat with my friends to go over the results of the surgery (successful!) and to answers any of their post-op care concerns.Dr. Beshlian was amazing through the whole process. She is incredibly thorough and knowledgeable. There's also a stereotype that surgeons are typically very unpersonable. That could not be further from the truth about Dr. Beshlian. She is a caring and very sweet woman; she even made a few jokes with me before my surgery while I was waiting in the OR.I highly recommend Dr. Beshlian and couldn't be happier about choosing her to perform my wrist surgery.

October 9th, 2010

Cold as Ice! She sent me to get x-rays before even seeing me. I came in for a very painful "tennis elbow" and had no injurythus no need for an x-ray. She hardly asked any questions, gave me no feedback and answers and proceeded to tell me "I don't know" to every question. As she left the room she ordered me to get a blood test and a MRI, which could not be scheduled for another 2 days and would take 48 hours to read. I had to ask the nurse to call her back since I had additional questions. She reluctantly came back and when I asked what the next steps where and why I needed an MRI and blood test she just shrugged and said she could not diagnose without this information. I was in such severe pain and asked her to get me something for my pain and her answer was: "I do not prescribe pain medicine!" I feel she is not qualified to be a Hand specialist, when she could not even diagnose my tennis elbow. The next day I went to a different doctor who diagnosed me immediately gave me a cortisone shot, put me on Prednisone and pain pills and prescribed physical therapy. Within 2 days I felt better and had I not gotten a second opinion I would still be in terrible pain and would have done a lot of expensive and useless test! I have never heard back from her as to the results of the blood test .

October 9th, 2010

Dr Sarah Beshlian

Cold as Ice! She sent me to get x-rays before even seeing me. I came in for a very painful "tennis elbow" and had no injur--thus no need f ...

May 20th, 2008

Don't be misled

It seems like the previous review was written by someone disgruntled who didn't like their insurance coverage. Dr. Beshlian covered in detail anything I asked and her office has always been prompt with answering questions and following up after surgery.

October 6th, 2017