A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Blumenschein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Blumenschein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumenschein graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Blumenschein has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blumenschein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 17 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sarah D. Blumenschein practice?
Dr. Sarah Blumenschein practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.