A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Blumenschein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Blumenschein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumenschein graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Blumenschein has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Deitrick Blumenschein MD is a female Pediatrician, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sarah D. Blumenschein practice?
- Dr. Sarah Blumenschein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Blumenschein practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.