Dr. Sarah Bradford Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sarah Bradford?

October 13th, 2017

warm and wonderful personality

May 11th, 2015

RUDE AWAKENING

This physician was absolutely terrible, she does not care about her patients and treats them as just another patient or better yet another sum of money coming her way. She makes you feel bad or uncomfortable about personal problems. After waiting 2 months to see her i waited 45 minutes in the waiting room, after being greeted by a friendly nurse - I waited another 45 minutes in the room. This doctor does not listen, she REPEATEDLY talked over me almost as if what i was saying didn't matter (or at least that's the perception she was giving). She is cold, rude and doesn't listen to her patients. Stay if you want to waste your money but me? I'll be going to a DOCTOR that wants to service patients and not numbers.

September 9th, 2014

Patient

Dr. Bradford is always pleasant and although she is extremely busy, she always listens, asks appropriate questions and never seems rushed or distracted. I feel confident in her ability to diagnose and treat any illness I may have. If she feels a need to refer me to a specialist, I am equally confident in her choice of physician for the referral.

November 21st, 2013

I like her!

I like her, a lot! She has been several of my friends drs. If you have never had a child before, I am not sure what other readers expectations are? She does her job and she makes me feel very comfortable. During the routine visits, she listens to my questions, measures my stomach and listens to the heart beat. What more needs to be done? During delivery, that is what she does....deliver the baby. I don't feel as though she could out an hour of her day for routine appointments for me, she is a DR and has other patients and I am always in and out of the office in no time. As for staff...only in Christiansburg have I had problems, and many of them. I am not sure if they are just so overwhelmed or what. They rush you out, mess up appointments, but they try. Their attention to detail is not good, so double check whatever they do. I like Bradford, she is easy to talk to.

March 6th, 2013

Excellent Doctor

We took our newborn to Dr. Bradford due to the rave reviews we'd heard from my sister-in-law. She was right. Dr. Bradford is a wonderful doctor whom we've driven out of our way to see for the last 22 months of our son's life because we feel so comfortable with her. I'm expecting #2 and plan to use her for this baby as well. I can see how her bedside manner might put some people off. While she's attentive, she's not a worrier so it might seem as if she's not concerned. However, if you raise an issue, she will thoroughly address it, and you can tell she is incredibly bright and well-read/educated. So far, I think she has accurately diagnosed or advised us on everything we've asked about. The one time she promised call me back about something post-visit, she did. She has to be efficient; she has five kids, runs an organic for-profit farm in the country, and works at a couple of different offices. However, it's because of her experience with her kids and her work in these offices that I feel comfortable with her diagnoses. She's seen a lot. If you are in doubt, ask her or call her nurse, who is sweet and thorough. The office staff leave something to be desired but are not deal-breakers. Yes, it can be hard to get an appt. with her.

December 4th, 2012

Let me just say, not thrilled with this person who is supposed to be a professional.

August 2nd, 2012

Patient

i have had a total of three visits with Dr. Bradford and each one left me with the feeling that I would find another physician. I have now found another physician. As mentioned about I felt that every time I felt hurried through the appointment and would forget to mention something and would regret it. Dr. Bradford seems not to care about her patients. I have only used her as our family physician but am grateful for that! I would not mind seeing any of the other doctors or nurses in the practice, but would not ever take an appointment with Dr. Bradford again.

January 18th, 2012

the best doctor!

Dr. Bradford is excellent! She puts you at ease and is very knowledgeable with lots of experience. She has always took plenty of time with me and been super nice, going out of her way for you. The only thing is: it's VERY hard to get an appt. with her. But obviously that speaks well for her since she's so high in demand.

August 10th, 2011

Not caring towards patients

I was a patient of Dr.Bradford when I was pregnant with my first baby. The prenatal check-ups with her was okay. She would spend about 5/6 minutes with me and alwasy seemed to be in a hurry. But it was during my delivery that I found her attitude unacceptable. She was on call the night I went into labor, since this was my first baby, I was so scared and requested to see her, she didnt come to visit me even once. She finally came during the delivery, but she was so rude, she was joking with the other nurses while I was screaming in pain. I had to see her again 9 months after my baby was born, she was not helpful at all. She came 30 minutes late and spent only about 5 minutes talking to me. It has been almost three weeks I visited her, I was expecting at least a call from her explaining what my problem was and what I should do about it, but I still havent heard from her. I dont think I am ever going back to her again.

August 8th, 2009

A Great Family Practitioner

Dr. Bradford is a wonderfully kind, professional, humane MD. Her staff is getting better, but they remain a bit cluttered and unfocussed. The trick to seeing Dr. Bradford is to ask to see her because you are sick. Do so in the morning and you may get a brief appointment that afternoon. Physicals take several months, and follow ups about 30 days. She's worth waiting for, though. Befriend a staff member with courtesy and kindness and you'll have even better chances to see her. A lot of her clientele are underpriveleged, unschooled, unsophisticated. The staff responds well to those who have the background to be gentlemanly or ladylike.

May 18th, 2009

Great Doctor, but hard to get an appointment

If you can get through the receptionist and get an appointment, then you'll enjoy meeting Dr. Bradford. She has wonderful bedside manners.

September 29th, 2017