A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Buckley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Buckley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Buckley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckley graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Buckley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Hospital St Paul
- United Hospital An Allina Facility
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Beth Carlson Buckley MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah B. Buckley practice?
- Dr. Sarah Buckley has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Buckley practices Family Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Primary Care Doctors.