Dr. Sarah Buckley Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Sarah Buckley?

Simply the best

Posted on October 16th, 2013

My family has seen Dr. Buckley for the last 4 years. We really have enjoyed our visits with her. She is very good with children. She is informative and a great listener and empathizes with her patients. She is friendly and warm but also very intelligent and shares a wealth of information that is pertinent to our condition, treatment, etc. I highly recommend her and travel a considerable distance to see her because I know better than to switch doctors once I find a great one. A lovely doctor all around and the clinic she works at is fine overall.

Posted on April 3rd, 2011