A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Bushore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bushore
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bushore Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Bushore, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bushore graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Bushore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beckley Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Asheville Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Bushore MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah Bushore practice?
- Dr. Sarah Bushore has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Bushore practices Diagnostic Radiology near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Radiologists.