A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Calhoun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Calhoun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Calhoun, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Calhoun graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Calhoun has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Calhoun MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah Calhoun practice?
- Dr. Sarah Calhoun has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Calhoun practices Family Medicine near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Family Physicians.