A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Calhoun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Calhoun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Calhoun
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Calhoun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Calhoun, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Calhoun graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Calhoun has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
- Columbia Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Lynne Calhoun MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah L. Calhoun practice?
- Dr. Sarah Calhoun has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Calhoun practices Family Medicine near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Primary Care Doctors.