Learn more about Dr. Sarah Canavan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Canavan
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Canavan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Canavan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Canavan graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Canavan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah M Canavan MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah M. Canavan practice?
- Dr. Sarah Canavan has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Canavan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hamden, CT.
See Hamden Internists and Hamden Gastroenterologists.