Learn more about Dr. Sarah Canavan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Canavan
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Canavan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Canavan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Canavan graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Canavan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah M Canavan MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah M. Canavan practice?
- Dr. Sarah Canavan has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Canavan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hamden, CT.
See Hamden Internists and Hamden Gastroenterologists.