A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Caraisco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Caraisco is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Caraisco, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Caraisco graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Caraisco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Bronx Children's Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Ann Caraisco MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sarah A. Caraisco practice?
- Dr. Sarah Caraisco has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Caraisco practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.