Learn more about Dr. Sarah Caraisco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Caraisco is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caraisco
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caraisco Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Caraisco, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Caraisco graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Caraisco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Bronx Children's Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Ann Caraisco MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sarah A. Caraisco practice?
- Dr. Sarah Caraisco has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Caraisco practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.