Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sarah Carroll
Dr. Sarah Carroll, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mobile, AL, with other offices in Fairhope, AL and Pascagoula, MS (and 2 other locations). She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Carroll is affiliated with Mobile Infirmary, North Baldwin Infirmary and Mobile Infirmary Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Sarah Carroll has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Sarah Carroll is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mobile, AL.
Dr. Katherine Lursen
Mobile, AL 0 mi9
Dr. Lane Kannegieter
Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Mobile, AL 0 mi25
Dr. Donna Donati
Mobile, AL 0 mi23